26 mayo, 2010

CAN'T CRY THESE TEARS ANYMORE

I just don't care anymore, I've reached the end of the road.
I just don't care anymore, won't cry these tears anymore.
Can't find it in the Bible, can't find it on TV, can't find it in diamonds, there's something inside me that just won't allow me to find it in music.
Can't find in it in my soul, can't find it in chocolate. Oh, RK, I can't hide it... I can't even find it in you.
There's no way she can kiss you the way that I do.
I heard that you miss me... you should be careful who you keep talking to.
Long nights without you have taught me to be strong.
I've cut all my losses, think no more about it cause I couldn't find it in you.
There was a time I thought I'd die if you should ever leave me high & dry.
Now, you don't want me anymore... it's time to settle the score.
I've reached the end of my tether.
I've torn all your letters up.
I've reached the end of my rope & it's time that I told you so...
I just don't care anymore cause I won't cry these tears anymore.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario